Nuestras metas - Tu camino
We are looking for Material Master Data Management Coordinator to join our growing team either at Oakville, ON or at Pointe-Claire, QC. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and have the opportunity to make a difference, this position is for you.
About the role:
The Material Master Data Management Coordinator is responsible for entering and updating information into the Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP) system to ensure accuracy, including creating and extending item codes, maintaining costs, and making necessary updates.
- Creation and extension of material codes in the Materials Data Governance (MDG) portal, costing and maintenance of documentation for the creation of master data and their centralized management for Sika Canada.
- Assist customer service and manufacturing plants with day-to-day issues related to master data.
- Analyze and resolve cross-functional issues related to item code data.
- Ensure that item codes are created accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the governance of material data (MDG portal) and monitoring the progress of the creation of item codes and codes awaiting validation for costing.
- Search for and verify new requests to avoid duplication of item data.
- Implement company requests for code deletions and data maintenance.
- Review item configuration (e.g., BU, blocked item codes, MRP configuration, inventory transfer configuration, etc.)
- Ensure that costs are properly established each time a new code is created or extended.
- Provide necessary cost information to the operations/sales team as required.
- Work with the Factory Controller, and SAP Cost Accountant and Data Analyst to resolve any issues related to costing.
- Attend Local Expert Team (LET) meetings and participate in the product code creation process when required.
- Assist the Plant Controller and LET in estimating costs for the launch of new projects or R&D activities.
- Participate in the partial least-squares regression (LSE) analysis on an annual basis to determine which codes, if any, should be removed.
- Ensure that the cost pass-through activity is carried out as required.
- Additional Duties Assigned
What is here for you?
- Regular Business hours Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the "Core" package
- Career development and training opportunities
- Life insurance, disability and wellness program
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and pension plan with up to 5% employer's contribution
- Paid vacation and personal days off!!
- Employee discounts on Sika products
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
Tu experiencia - Nuestras fortalezas
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Education: College diploma in accounting or equivalent experience (AEC or DEC in Quebec)
- Bilingual in French and English, but French is not required outside the province of Quebec.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in master data management
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Excel and ERP systems, especially SAP
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems
- Work indoors, both in the office and at home, with air conditioning and heating where appropriate.
- Ergonomic workspace provided
- Converse by phone and email consistently for full shifts
Above all, we value you, and all that you can become.
Going Beyond. Together.
- Join the family of Sika AG, with over 27,000 employees and companies set up in over 100 countries, which provide ample of opportunities to grow.
- Many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika as friendly, personable and sincere. We call this the "Sika Spirit".
- For such a large company, we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision-making processes and decentralized organizational units.
- We firmly believe that the diversity of our workforce is a key contributing factor to our success story.
Sika is committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals that apply. As an equal opportunity employer Sika will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, or other protected characteristics.
Sika Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sika Group. The company develops and manufactures special construction products for the building and civil engineering sectors, which include concrete repair, protection and structural reinforcement, sealing and bonding, waterproofing, concrete admixtures and additives (ready-mixed concrete, precast concrete, shotcrete, etc.), industrial, commercial and institutional flooring and roofing systems. Sika Canada is also active in the home improvement and consumer solutions market with a range of specific products. The Industrial Products Division develops sealing, bonding and protection solutions for the railway, automotive, truck, industrial body and other OEM markets, windshield replacement, shipbuilding, appliances and equipment, fenestration, etc. Sika Canada has regional offices and industrial sites in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia and employs over 400 people in Canada. The company is ISO 9001 - 14001 certified and a member of the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC).